MBR is all we do.
Microdyn MBR Systems
MMBR is an authorized representative, and distributor, for Microdyn Nadir a leading supplier of flat-sheet membrane modules and a global leader in membrane technology.
Modular MBR Systems
Our team has helped to deliver over 150 small, package type MBR systems. We are now teamed with IWS to offer standard, proven membrane technology integrated into standard designs.
We also specialize in the upgrade of older membrane equipment and the optimization of existing systems regardless of the type or brand.
Your partner of choice in MBR technologies
MMBR is an authorized representative, and distributor, for Microdyn Nadir a leading supplier of flat-sheet membrane modules and a global leader in membrane technology. We can provide complete systems built around BIO-CEL technology or support existing installations. We also maintain an inventory of BIO-CEL modules here in Austin, TX for quick delivery.
For more on our MN partnership, visite :
The most advanced MBR technology made simple
Our experts have helped to deliver over 150 small, package type MBR systems. We are now teamed with IWS to offer pre-designed, modular MBR systems that can be shipped in less than 12 weeks for temporary or permanent use. For units in inventory, shipping can happen in less than 4 weeks. Modular plants are built and serviced by our Texas team. Services available include financing, constructions, delivery, startup, and support.
- Customized design for flows of 40,000 gpd and less.
- bluBOX for design flows greater than 40,000 gpd.
- Lease/Rental Options through IWS
- Turnkey Solutions through IWS
- Membrane Equipment Upgrade. For select equipment types including KUBOTA ES200, EK400, RM200, and RW400. Upgrade of Toray TMR-
- Technical Support. Services including Toray Technical Support, Toray replacement modules, BIO-CEL Technical Support, system audits, module warranty assessments, and operator training.
- Operator Training. Customized packages tailored to meet site-specific needs.
- Programming Support. Proven logic adapted to each application.
- Remote Monitoring. Using Streametric. Easy to install and easy to use.